Author Topic: Here's a theoretical about November 22 of '63.  (Read 422 times)

What if JFK wasn't hit and killed in Dealey Square in 1963? Would he have served a second term? What would our world be like today? Let's hear your opinions.

(This is in no way an attempt to instigate a stuffstorm. I was thinking about this the other day when I was at the JFK Library.)

i was just thinking this today lol.

Please read 11/22/63: A Novel.

he probably would still be dead today anyway, he would be 95.

Please read 11/22/63: A Novel.

Yes, I know. But I don't accept Stephen King's theory of the world becoming a nuclear slag heap. Even if we were at the height of the Cold War, the notion seems highly cliché.

he probably would still be dead today anyway, he would be 95.

Well, yes, but how would have the world changed if he continued his term as President?

I am JFK.  I ressurected from the dead on the third day of my death.  I now run a drug empire just outside the border of Spain.  I have connections and spies everywhere.

You are being watched.

You have been warned.

I am JFK.  I ressurected from the dead on the third day of my death.  I now run a drug empire just outside the border of Spain.  I have connections and spies everywhere.

You are being watched.

You have been warned.

osht pls no jfk

You are being watched.

You have been warned.

I'm Dealey Square.
Your blood shall return to my asphalt you little underhanded bitch.

I'm Dealey Square.
Your blood shall return to my asphalt you little underhanded bitch.
I'm his murderer, I will bring his blood back, master.

okay seriously chop chop back on topic please thank you come again