Author Topic: What the hell is adventure mode and who started it?  (Read 1556 times)

*Just a warning I'm going to pretend it's real for a sec.

Geyz thear iz a chaet cdoe taht if u prws Alt+F4 5 timz in a row, u atomajikly unlok it!11!1111 OMGZZ!!!!!!

[/pretending adventure mode is real]

You attempt at humor isn't very good, and I don't understand why you would tell people it's fake. I doubt you're even on the recent players list. I'd have to ask Bisjac or someone else who still plays it.

Unless you legitimately think it's fake because you haven't unlocked it yet.

First boss is 1%

I'm starting to contemplate on whether or not you really have played it. If I remember correctly, the first boss is a dragon.

Original OP of the very first thread here, and let me say- it's not awesome that this survived.

It was posted in 2009.

Guess what? That's three years. Holy stuff. You people are beating a dead horse that was not funny after the third god damn month or two.

No, there is not a main adventure mode. No, the golden brick is not a real thing. No, None of the "INFORMATION" in that topic is real.

I'm a loving idiot for posting that thread, I did some awful things on that old account that i'd rather not speak about. I was a loving handicap.

Blockland main adventure mode is a horrible abortion. The fact there's a community projects thread(That's now dead, but has alot of posts) and regular mensions of this joke is loving killing me.

It was fun while it lasted. Let this handicapation die.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 11:32:46 PM by Megaguy2 »

And I loving bet someone's going to reply to that and be all "Oh so you never unlocked it anyway?! WOW!!"

No, there is not a main adventure mode. No, the golden brick is not a real thing. No, None of the "INFORMATION" in that topic is real.
inb4handicapssaythatyouarelieingjustsothattheythinktheygotcoolerforpostingstuff

God really guys,

Shut
The
forget
Up

Sure it was fun at first, but now it's just stupid and stuff.

Someone make another 'Adventure Mode' Mega Thread or something, and keep it there.

God really guys,

Shut
The
forget
Up

Sure it was fun at first, but now it's just stupid and stuff.

Someone make another 'Adventure Mode' Mega Thread or something, and keep it there.

It's not our fault people keep asking about it or bringing it up.

This joke is 3 years old, and it's not funny anymore.

Telling people to violently shut up doesn't solve anything.

Oh screw it.

I'll make an Adventure mode mega thread.

Have fun!

Oh screw it.

I'll make an Adventure mode mega thread.

Have fun!

This continues the joke and there's already one in community projects. Quit it.

I'm only letting them post it there.

Actually you've got a good point. NOTOPIC4U! I MIGHT make it at a differant time, maybe not.

It actually just gave me the idea of a game topic. (Don't worry it's not related to... *must not say it...*)
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 12:14:36 AM by gr8dayseth »