Author Topic: Insane Blockland Skiing 3 - The finale?  (Read 5018 times)

... Blockland skiing and actual skiing are polar opposites so it wouldn't help...
This is correct.
Keep in mind that mouse and I (though nobody's really seen me ski) have been skiing in blockland since 2009. Lol.
This is our third time doing this, during that time we got pretty good at skiing. Flips and sideflips aren't the only tricks possible. There's actually quite a few.

I approve.

Smexy lovey skillz

i actually found that most of these were pretty easy tricks and that if you went to any member of the clan Skape back in the day, they'd be able to do much better stuff because the application process was much harder than this and required huge amounts of practice

i don't mean to stuff on your video or anything but i feel like it's pretty underwhelming and that other interior maps are harder to ski.

i actually found that most of these were pretty easy tricks and that if you went to any member of the clan Skape back in the day, they'd be able to do much better stuff because the application process was much harder than this and required huge amounts of practice

i don't mean to stuff on your video or anything but i feel like it's pretty underwhelming and that other interior maps are harder to ski.
They are extremely easy tricks. Lol.