Author Topic: HELP! I HAVE A special interest OF A special interest.  (Read 581 times)

I find

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=206466.0
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=206460.0
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=189177.0

VERY arousing.

I think my time has come and lay dead.
PLZ HALEP ME SCRADE :C

In all seriousness dafuq is with the special interest topics these days

This is not going to end well.

THE EPIDEMIC IS EVOLVING!

You people need to stop spamming the damn off-topic with this "omg i have a special interest" bullstuff.

You people need to stop spamming the damn off-topic with this "omg i have a special interest" bullstuff.
this
people who do this need to be banned


THEN WHY DID YOU MAKE ONE?!


Then why in the forget did you make the topic?
you did this just to spam the off-topic.

Atleast make the topic "why is there a lot of "i hav a special interest" topics" or something :S

You people need to stop spamming the damn off-topic with this "omg i have a special interest" bullstuff.
ALL my this.

The title is to get your attention, the normal-sized text in the first post was a joke.  Take a joke?


forget off friend you're just continuing the stupidass fad.