Author Topic: Someone say something to piss me off  (Read 2859 times)


You have to earn momentum to exercise

I just go out there and pick things up and put them down

Not too hard but I also listen to rock while I do it

I actually find that if I'm pissed off I don't lift as well

Homoloveuality is a disease and can be cured

forget YOU. forget YOUR LIFE. YOU ARE A WORTHLESS PIECE OF stuff THAT WE THREW IN THE GARBAGE. WE IS THE PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM WHO ARE SAYING THIS TO GET YOU THE forget OUT. GO DIE IN A HOLE. YOUR LIFE IS WORTHLESS. YOUR PARENTS HAVE DIED. YOU ARE DEAD, YOU ARENT EVEN REAL. DIE LIKE YOU SHOULD BE. TRIP ON A ROCK, ITLL BE GOOD TO YOU. HELL IS YOUR HOME. I DONT GIVE ANY FLYING forgetS ABOUT YOU.

forget! I fractured my tail bone, stuff it hurts!

forget! I fractured my tail bone, stuff it hurts!
GOOD FOR YOU. I HOPE IT MIGRATES UP YOUR ASS.

This is so loving funny...

forget! I fractured my tail bone, stuff it hurts!
You are the most pathetic liar.

christians worship a magical wizzard and are gulliable.
There is more where that came from.

What the fu­ck d­id you just fu­cking say about me, you little bit­ch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fu­ck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fu­cking words. You think you can get away with saying that sh­it to me over the Internet? Think again, fu­cker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fu­cking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little sh­it. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fu­cking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you godd­amn idiot. I will s­hit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fu­cking dead, kiddo.

I LOVE YOU MAN I HOPE YOU DIE A loving PAINFUL DEATH WHERE A loving FORMULA ONE CAR CUTS YOUR loving snake OFF AT 200 MPH

reported for attention whoring.

if you have to get internet people to actually manage to piss you off to get momentum, you need serious help.

reported for attention whoring.

if you have to get internet people to actually manage to piss you off to get momentum, you need serious help.
Wow, this wasn't to get attention, I litterally cannot sit-up right now, I usaully do 40 but right now, I can only do 12,

wait, was this to help me or did you actually report me because I am kinda mad right now.

I'm not an attention whore, I just need help, and you're the only one pissed off right now.


Wow, this wasn't to get attention, I litterally cannot sit-up right now, I usaully do 40 but right now, I can only do 12,

wait, was this to help me or did you actually report me because I am kinda mad right now.

I'm not an attention whore, I just need help, and you're the only one pissed off right now.
what? I'm doing what you need done, trying to piss you off. Am I overdoing it? Or should I fish your profile for rulebreaking posts? Okay.

Really. Try building a card house, or try playing Super Meat Boy or some other overly frustating game.