Author Topic: Monster Pack  (Read 33490 times)

Any fan of the sonic series or creepypastas probably knows about him. For those who don't, Tails doll is a ghostly, murderous entity in this form: http://images.wikia.com/villains/images/9/9b/Tailsdoll2.png
This is the original form, but stories give him different features.

I'm hoping you could make this
His features would be:
-Floats instead of walking. (Not unlike dark samus on pecon7's server)
-No fall damage
-Claws
-A red light floating above his head. (Could be turned off with the light button)
-Same as above, but his eyes are lit up. (Could be turned on and off with RTB)
-When he gets behind someone, just like a backstab distance, He could disappear, then a claw would come out of his victim's back, killing them instantly. (Unless helped by an external force, Ubercharge, invincible playertype, etc.)
This would turn him visible again.
Also, if you can make this, I would like it to be a private server mod.
That's a terrible idea.

Think you could do this one: Tails doll. Tails doll is a ghostly, murderous entity in this form: http://images.wikia.com/villains/images/9/9b/Tailsdoll2.png
This is the original form, but stories give him different features.

I'm hoping you could make this
His features would be:
-Floats instead of walking. (Not unlike dark samus on pecon7's server)
-No fall damage
-Claws
-A red light floating above his head. (Could be turned off with the light button)
-Same as above, but his eyes are lit up. (Could be turned on and off with RTB)
-When he gets behind someone, just like a backstab distance, He could disappear, then a claw would come out of his victim's back, killing them instantly. (Unless helped by an external force, Ubercharge, invincible playertype, etc.)
This would turn him visible again.

I highly doubt anyone on this forum is going to make you a private mod so only you can use it. If you want it, make it yourself. That and its a really unoriginal idea anyways.
That's a terrible idea.