Author Topic: Rocket trot -1, the spamming idiot  (Read 567 times)

So I was on muzzles castle defense, after awhile he had to take a break so he left, and he told us just to freebuild and to not spam. But then this guy named rocket tro -1 comes on and starts mega-trolling. At first he was just shooting builers, which then went to projectile spamming builders, then eventually he just started spamming all over the place and encase people's builds in blocks.
pics:

Drama isnt usually my thing but some people on the server told me I should so....here I am

Looks like he was trying to pixel art Mario.

Yes, I banned him for the maximum amount of time possible without perma. Mainly because of the trash talk he was using and his intent to use relay events to spam explosions.

I'm glad I came back when I did otherwise people would probably never come back. Just to clarify, his name is Robot trot -1, not rocket trot

Yes, I banned him for the maximum amount of time possible without perma. Mainly because of the trash talk he was using and his intent to use relay events to spam explosions.

I'm glad I came back when I did otherwise people would probably never come back. Just to clarify, his name is Robot trot -1, not rocket trot
Yeah, ill fix that, and good choice banning him.

^Well I just remembered that its drama and you can't edit your posts :/

Yeah, ill fix that, and good choice banning him.
you cant fix it  :cookieMonster:

great work mister muzzles