Author Topic: Anime Watchers - What was your first anime? And your Fav?  (Read 1120 times)

Kiki's Delivery Service, mother forgeter.
Favorite? dunno lol

Ignoring all the animes I watched casually when I was really little (eg. Pokemon, Dragonball etc.) the first anime I actually went out to watch as an anime was Naruto (pretty sure)

As for my favorite anime it is without a doubt Read Or Die the TV, followed by Hunter x Hunter and Mirai Nikki.

I was a kid, and Pokemon almost doesn't count to be fair.

Then Naruto.

Then I realized that I hated the shows that don't loving end.

Edit:  Oh, favorite...  Steins;Gate.

I used to watch Sailor Moon with my brother back when it was new. Then I eventually started watching DBZ which was airing on Cartoon Network at the time.

DBZ[which wasn't that good]
wtf is wrong with you?

DBZ[which wasn't that good]
DBZ is the king of all anime, lol.

Probably what made anyone interested in Anime anyways.

That and pokemon/naruto.

Hot anime girls thread

Thank you Taboo

First one was probably Digimon, and then I went on to watch Full Metal Alchemist, Dragon Drive, One Piece and Sword Art Online.

Favorite one was Dragon Drive. <3

why do you keep making threads about things we already have threads for

First was Naruto or DBZ

Favorite is definietely Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Either Pokemon, Yu Yu Hakusho, or Hokuto no Ken. I'll go with Pokemon, because I do remember watching that the most.

Favorite anime currently is Clannad, and by extension After Story. Though ToraDora and Welcome to the NHK are also up there.

The first anime I ever actually enjoyed was Neon Genesis Evangellion. Otherwise the first anime I watched was Azumanga Daio or however it's spelled.

Currently, Evangelion (even though I haven't finished the series, nor am I much of a fan of anime in general).

Finish it and watch Rebuild.