Author Topic: ZAPT still doesn't work with Slayer, or is Greek2M....  (Read 825 times)

ZAPT still doesn't work with Slayer, or is Greek2Me still working on the ZAPT compatability?

Is Gamemode_Zombie compatible?

ZAPT and the other zombie mod both work without slayer though.

ZAPT and the other zombie mod both work without slayer though.
Are they even stand alone, because that is what I am hoping for.

Are they even stand alone, because that is what I am hoping for.
They do work on their own

ZAPT works with Slayer.

Go into the Advanced tab on your Slayer minigame and make sure that the [ZAPT | Enable ZAPT!] option is enabled.

ZAPT works with Slayer.

Go into the Advanced tab on your Slayer minigame and make sure that the [ZAPT | Enable ZAPT!] option is enabled.
I was wondering,
Whats the difference between ZAPT on its own and ZAPT with slayer?

ZAPT works with Slayer.

Uh

The zombies don't spawn and when I tell the spawns to do it, it just says "Zombie will spawn when the director chooses" or something like that.

Uh

The zombies don't spawn and when I tell the spawns to do it, it just says "Zombie will spawn when the director chooses" or something like that.
Oh and also, is it stand alone with slayer?

Uh

You need to go into RTB Prefs and increase the ZAPT pref called "Zombie Detection Radius" or whatever.

Oh and also, is it stand alone with slayer?
If you mean "does it work without the host," yes it should.