Author Topic: Install your add-ons correctly  (Read 6899 times)

I'll go look for a good one.

EDIT :

C:\Program Files\Torque\BlocklandRetailDemo\Add-Ons\Add-Ons\hoverboard\blockland\Add-Ons\shapes\-=REDco=-\hov\hov.dts

IT HAS A BLOCKLAND IN THERE.   :cookieMonster: :panda: :cookieMonster: :panda: :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: August 10, 2007, 01:52:02 AM by Anti-Cop »

I have a blockland folder in my blockland folder, but not in my addons folder, its in normal blockland, so i can host dedis :)

people were complaining about this in my server... i don't know if i was extracting them right or not... but all add-on's i have are all in-game vehicles and tools. I know exactly how to extract them now though...but i don't want to clear my add-ons folder because bjway isn't coming back up and i might not be able to get some of the stuff back =/

When I join these server I yell at the host until he kicks me or it's nearly finished downloading.

I think this is the worst yet.

Nasas' server, of course.

C:\Program Files\Torque\BlocklandRetailDemo\Add-Ons\data\shapes\Add-Ons\Shapes\add-ons\Add-Ons\shapes\Add-Ons\Shapes\add-ons\shapes\boxtruckWreckage.dts

C:\Program Files\Torque\BlocklandRetailDemo\Add-Ons\data\shapes\Add-Ons\Shapes\add-ons\Add-Ons\shapes\Add-Ons\Shapes\add-ons\shapes\boxtruckWreckage.dts

Oh boy... That's just... abusive!

Badspot

• Administrator
How the hell are people even doing this?  I can understand add-ons/add-ons but further than that wtf are you doing? 

At some point, maybe for v10 (no promises), I'm going to clean this crap up and make it impossible to install add-ons incorrectly.

He's a crusader of the people.

How the hell are people even doing this?  I can understand add-ons/add-ons but further than that wtf are you doing? 

At some point, maybe for v10 (no promises), I'm going to clean this crap up and make it impossible to install add-ons incorrectly.

How? In game downloader and installer? Blockland Mod Editor where you place files and they automatically put it in an EXE?

HOLY SHAT!