Author Topic: I rarely ask the forums for stuff exept this one time  (Read 967 times)

i dont ask for stuff alot but do you have 4$? all i need is basement collection

steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/kerdojelpontpontpont (i have no idea if its going to work)

Ummm... You are asking the forums... Be prepared for a lot of crap.

Also I would help you but I am currently broke sorry.

unfortunately you usually need to give loveual favours to these guys for money  :cookieMonster:

unfortunately you usually need to give loveual favours to these guys for money  :cookieMonster:

Not me, actually.

alot

In all seriousness I would help you but i'm currently broke.

unfortunately you usually need to give loveual favours to these guys for money  :cookieMonster:
You owe me 10$.
I gave you my made man for admin at your server when you used to sell it :V

you're still on the auto list but i dont host very frequently

basement collection to play in your basement

sounds right  :cookieMonster:

why would you buy a collection of otherwise free flash games unless you had extra money yourself you wanted to essentially donate to mcmillen?

why would you buy a collection of otherwise free flash games unless you had extra money yourself you wanted to essentially donate to mcmillen?

Because having lots of games on steam gives you a bigger e-peen. Where have you been?

Because having lots of games on steam gives you a bigger e-peen. Where have you been?

playing my 107 games

basement collection to play in your basement

sounds right  :cookieMonster:
Thus the crap begins.