Author Topic: I hate reading Youtube comments, and this is why  (Read 2578 times)

what the fudge my name lover horse is!

I remember seeing a comment saying something like
"are you dumb there arnt even 1 billion people in the world"
I forgot exactly

the youtube comment section are basically filled with all the alyx vances of the internet

not a place for anyone with an IQ over 10

I don't normally put thing in my signature, but I like you and I like this brown townogy.

Pewdiepie's braindead drone-fans aside, youtube is full of dumbasses and asshats. the comment section is the concentration.
Here's a glimmer of hope

the youtube comment section are basically filled with all the alyx vances of the internet

not a place for anyone with an IQ over 10
damn it bolster, I just bought new sides this morning

I hate PewDie but I'm not a rooster-Blocker about it

I thought PewDiePie was another failure not-funny commentator but I actually watched his videos to see if I was right and they are actually good. He is pretty funny. I like him.

I've noticed that every semi major Youtuber has been told this or something similar.
I'd pay no attention to it.

Pewdiepie's braindead drone-fans aside, youtube is full of dumbasses and asshats. the comment section is the concentration.
Here's a glimmer of hope
THAT MAN IS A loving GOD

People spend time reading youtube comments?

I once told my friend I hated PewDiePie. Here's how the conversation went
Friend: Why?
Me: His gay ass fake reactions and he's unfunny.
Friend: WELL YOUR JUST JEALOUS YOUR NOT AS COOL AS US BROS.
Me: Go forget yourself....

I also once tried explaining to this friend how everybody else finds things on the internet like 5 years after we do and how they get annoying as stuff, but that's a different story.

Here's a glimmer of hope
HOLY stuff That was awesome

Here's a glimmer of hope
Subscribed

I dont like pewdiepie because the way he... commentates.
I understand hes trying to be funny, but it just comes across as annoying.