Blockland Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
Apparently Hong Kong isn't Hong Kong?
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Apparently Hong Kong isn't Hong Kong? (Read 429 times)
Darksaber530
October 03, 2012, 11:16:14 AM
Shh...! Its suppost to be a secret
Ad Bot
Advertisement
TeslaCoil
October 03, 2012, 11:17:02 AM
This is the case with quite a few map markers. I think they mark the place of founding rather than where the title appears on the map.
sorrel
October 03, 2012, 11:49:35 AM
ew Tom Tom
Kumquat
October 03, 2012, 11:55:13 AM
I wont tell anyone, I promise.
snot2
October 03, 2012, 11:56:13 AM
Quote from: Darksaber530 on October 03, 2012, 11:16:14 AM
Shh...! Its suppost to be a secret
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5FRPfGiC8
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
Apparently Hong Kong isn't Hong Kong?