Author Topic: Ruby Quest  (Read 1959 times)

I'm late but I only read it recently and I don't think a lot of you know about it:
So yesterday I read through Ruby Quest and I've got to say it was an awesome read and you should go read it if you have not already. If you enjoy MSPA or Prequel you will love this.

You can find a link by Googling it I'd link to it but both the archived threads and the flash "Comic reader" has adult content in them. (The story itself is completely clean except some amusing comments.)

Reading via the thread gives the benefit of reading peoples reactions while reading with the flash is easier IMO.

You can find it by Googling "1d4chan ruby quest" (don't scroll down unless you want spoilers)

Thank you for providing proper links and pictures.
This is an incredibly informative thread.

I made a thread about weaver's Quests last week, the second one I've made since finding out about them, didn't get much traffic though just like the last time (for reference, not to make your thread obsolete)

can't get enough of this stuff

Thank you for providing proper links and pictures.
This is an incredibly informative thread.

you probably wouldn't read it anyway
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 02:06:30 AM by Regulith »

Thank you for providing proper links and pictures.
This is an incredibly informative thread.

I'd link to it but both the archived threads and the flash "Comic reader" has adult content in them. (The story itself is completely clean except some amusing comments.)