Author Topic: How many pets did you have?  (Read 1103 times)

1. a pit bull-jack Russel mix named Axel, Male
2. Idk the breed or gender but it was a dog named "Brownie"
3. A ton of different cats (Like 6 or 7)
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 07:35:40 PM by Alyx Vance »

1 dog
Tons of dead fish

1. a dog named Mini, she's still alive. she's a basenji-chow mix.
2. a hamster named mr chew. forget that guy. he died a couple years ago.
3. a fish named Shadow (black moor) and a fish named Ghibli (named after studio ghibli woo, don't remember what type of fish it was). both dead.
4. a dog named Chauncey (owner is my dad's partner, so when we moved in with him, Chauncey became part of the family), he's some sort of roosterer spaniel
5. a dog named Fera. she's still a puppy. forgot what breed she is, but she kinda reminds me of a lanky golden retriever.
6. my step-dad has a cynical cat named Bernie who used to hate me but got over it. now we're br0s.

1. A Gold Fish, died on the 3rd day. :c
2. Another Gold Fish, died from the same causes. :c
3. A fish named Razor. It faked it's death one time, but it died later. :c
4. A cat. Still Alive.

1. Black cat name Zoe. She was shy and a scaredy cat but if she liked you she was really nice. My parents had her when I was born and she lived to be about 15 until she got bad cancer . had to be put down. I was about 9 when this happened.

2. Hamster named Harry. I had him at the same time as Zoe and she tried to attack him. He was very cute and he died peacefully at age 2.

3. Beta fish named Goldie, he used to fight his own reflection in the tank. He was actually my younger brothers fish. I think he died of sickness.

4. Another beta fish named fishy. Also my brothers. I forget how he died.

5. Grey cat named Katy. I still have her. She is pretty fat because she is no longer allowed outside. She sheds alot, and can be very cuddly :3

6. Striped cat named Marty. His paws were white and looked like mittens :3 He died at age 2 whenn he was eaten by a coyote. I had him along with katy and thid is the reason Katy can no longer go outside. this is also the reason I really hate coyotes.

7. Momma cat aka the nommer. Also a striped cat who I have to this day. She bites and eats bits of numerous things, hence the name nommer.

Phurball - Male black tabby cat, deceased, lived to be something like twenty.
Marquesa - Female black tabby cat, living, has been here two years or so.

...you - Description, living, is reading this post.

One doge

two cats

three horses

two guinea pigs

three horses

two guinea pigs
♫ And a partridge in a pair tree ♫