So today we had to a field trip some sort of career fair. Before we went we were given a packet that we once had 2 weeks ago, and it's already filled out except for a few pages. Then we got on the bus and went.
Before I start talking about the actual field trip I loving
hate the morons on the bus. The teachers had to yell like bitches about 5 times before people shutted up. The bus ride there was even worse, the bus had to take a detour because one of the roads was closed, which took 5 extra minutes, meaning we were late.
Anyway, once we got in we were handed folders (which were completely useless for my part) and we got into what is probably the main lobby. Somebody spoke and handed some sort of award to a girl and we went 4 stories up the building, where the fair took place.
Here's what happened then:
- We were asked to find and interview three people who has the careers you want and write down three questions and answers.
- The Auto Mechanic booth was closed because the person wasn't there. So my next best decision was the Helicopter Mechanic.
- I interviewed the guy, got a piece of candy, then moved on.
- The other booths I went to and interviewed was Contruction and Engineering. One other booth I want was also closed, which was handicapped.
- I also got a cool pen from the Construction booth.
And then we left, the whole thing took 3 hours. We got back, just in time for lunch, and then school continued normally. Starting tommarrow we have to write a 5 paragraph essay on what happened today.
tl;dr: my career is going to be about fixing aircrafts and stuff
/discuss careers and field trips
inb4 Blogland Forums and "the forums is my favorite Twitter!"