Author Topic: Pandyland Not-so-random comics - i'm bored  (Read 1313 times)

he isn't uncreative. he actually is creative by organizing the comics from the pandyland comics into a real adventure. him being unoriginal has nothing to do with this. if you hate adventures soo much, don't stuff on them and just look somewhere else

i remade the demo house default save so it's slightly wider and there's a horse instead of a jeep, creative right?

lol you never give any constructive criticism, you just stuff on things constantly and expect people to become better.
you are one of the most humongous bags of utter stuff this forum has ever seen, but most people don't constantly insult you for that now, don't they? i mean you have the right to voice your opinion but now it just seems you're randomly flaming.

i don't stuff on things for no reason, see that one terrible adventure with a name that escapes me, i kept saying it was one sided, and the creator did nothing to fix it, stuffting on something for no reason would be saying "this is bad i dont like it" while i was saying "this is bad because it's incredibly one sided"

you are one of the most humongous bags of utter stuff this forum has ever seen

I just had a GREAT IDEA

Everyone shut the forget up and let the OP do his adventure stuff.

You should put on some shades and tell him it's party time cause you remembered you're going to that sick awesome knife party with alot of girls.

how loving high was i last night?