Author Topic: Steam is a bitch  (Read 929 times)

How does this even happen?
Well, my mail was shut down and Steam Guard decided to forget me up.

At least it's not Nexon support  :cookieMonster:

But seriously, they have a lot of tickets to sift through.
Be patient.

EDIT:Please don't do this.
One of the reasons it takes so long is that everyone sends duplicates, filling up the ticket box with spam. Just wait.
It's funny because Nexon support has become a lot better, I sent them a ticket and they replied in 3 days. Gave them more info and they answered within 5 hours.

Multiple new success stories.

Reply to your own ticket a lot saying things like 'please help me, I'd really like my account back'
Don't be aggressive, but do it once every couple of days
Worked for me anyway, gl

I've had my account stolen one and forgot my password twice, It was all sorted within 4 days every time.

You will have better luck calling them.

425-889-9642

Press 0 to talk to a person.

At least it's not Nexon support  :cookieMonster:

oh god nexon support sucks.

here's a little story:

So I logged into my account one day and got this message saying my account was disabled due to inactivity or because of a hijacking or something. I could get it back by checking my e-mail and clicking a link. No problem, except that I was never able to change my e-mail to a usable one (old one was an ISP-provided e-mail i couldn't use anymore) for whatever reason, probably because it required me to confirm on the original e-mail. So I submitted a support ticket.

Now, here's where it gets bad.
First off, I told it not to send e-mail notifications. The first action taken was to send an e-mail notification. good job.
Then, when I finally got a reply, it was a GM asking me to fax documentation on my US citizenship (eg birth certificates, social security) AS WELL AS any documentation of parents/guardians. I guess they don't understand the concept of identity theft, but why do I have to do that anyway? What are they thinking?

And also, when I refused, they closed my ticket.

A+ Support.