Author Topic: It's beginning to taste a lot like Christmas!  (Read 690 times)

I ate four candy canes today and this really made me realize Christmas is on it's way!  Everywhere I go there are delicious Christmas treats..  Egg nog, peppermint bark, sugar cookies in the shapes of delightful Christmas memorabilia, baby Jesus potatoes, etc!

Discuss favorite Christmas tastes

baby Jesus potatoes
all of my what

and I know I can get this all the time, but especially during the holidays I LOVE me a good Peppermint mocha.

I had egg nog just a few days ago! Very tasty stuff right there folks! :)

I'm going to loving kill you and whoever makes another Christmas topic based upon the 5 senses.
If ANYONE makes a smell thread, I'll burn a kitten.

OT: peppermint flavored hot cocoa with crushed up candy canes and marshmallows with warm cookies.

Mmmmmm.

My mom makes this special breakfast cassarole on Christmas day and usually only on Christmas day. I look forward to it all year.

My mom makes this special breakfast cassarole on Christmas day and usually only on Christmas day. I look forward to it all year.
That must be some good stuff if you look forward to it that much!

:O  It sounds incredible.. What is in it?

Just eggs, sausage, cheese, and bread with eggs soaked into it, but it's insanely good, especially with hot sauce.

I haven't ate anything christmassy yet, shame :c

Also i'd be amused if you all got chain banned for making topics.

That sad moment when I was planning on making a topic about Christmas foods earlier today anyway, then just made the name match the trend for some laughs :(

I need to try egg nog again.
I tried it when I was like five and hated it. Haven't tried it since.

I need to try egg nog again.
I tried it when I was like five and hated it. Haven't tried it since.

Try it mixed with a little 7 up.  Not my favorite, but a lot of people really like it.  I just prefer to dilute it with a little milk.  :)  try that too