Author Topic: Made a page that gets just the greentext off of imageboards.  (Read 2591 times)

It's like midnight and I couldn't get to sleep.
Here: http://syerjchep.org/greentext.html
And no, there's no research, it's literally just greentext.
Might go post this on the relevant imageboards tomarrow.


Example:
Quote from: 4chan
>Get in here and empty your loli folders, and then empty your balls.
>you make eye contact
>she doesn't look away
>inb4 bad grammar
>being able to name 5 favourite bands
>implying you're not only asking in hopes that there's something you can take the piss out of him for liking
>mfw water bed
>Tell her that I'll wait till she feels ready
>feels
>Get in here and empty your loli folders, and then empty your balls.
>going to go on 4chan when I get home
>almost home
>close my eyes for a moment and imagine how awesome it will be
>run in the house. have to stuff immensely but that will have to wait
>power on computer. come on come on come on
>computer is taking too long, decide to go take a stuff
>leave door open so I can hear my computers boot up process
>start to relax as I poop. Start getting a chub just thinking about going on 4chan
>suddenly hear my computer come to life. I have to be there right now
>my bowels won't squeeze out completely. I am in pain
>>Slipknot is a good band
>metal has the worst fan-base, and is most overrated. Yes, you metal-heads replying coherently to this post are worse than "OmGGGZZZ REaL NIqqAZ LuV Rap AND JB!"
>flat tax
>obama
>ITT Most pathetic stuff you've seen on facebook...
>Picture related.
>Moonspace.cu( delete )cc
>lolerstream
>normal text
>green text
Quote from: krautchan
>hat einen reichen vater
>hat einen reichen vater
>es schön finden soll, dass ein Bernd so schöne Gedichte schreiben kann
>Bild 2
>amerikanischem Einfluß
>klitschkosenf

In conclusion, there's not going to be nearly as much to read at 2am as opposed to say, 6pm.



i thought he was dutch or something, right?
Nöp, it's german alright.

topics that i'm curious about that link to foreign language websites make me even more confused.

topics that i'm curious about that link to foreign language websites make me even more confused.
Two thirds english and one third german doesn't really make it a 'forgin' website, does it?

Quote
>start to relax as I poop. Start getting a chub just thinking about going on 4chan
>suddenly hear my computer come to life. I have to be there right now
>my bowels won't squeeze out completely. I am in pain
>>Slipknot is a good band
why am i laughing so hard

I fixed this up a bit.
Think I got rid of the post numbers.


<title> tag pls.
What?
I mean, I already have a title tag, if that's what you mean.