Author Topic: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Megathread - A Story-Driven Open World Horror/Survival/Shooter  (Read 5836 times)

you guys know that one mission on CoP where you have to battle the controller in the tunnel yeah

well i didn't kill him

i ran like a motherforgeter away from it

you guys know that one mission on CoP where you have to battle the controller in the tunnel yeah

well i didn't kill him

i ran like a motherforgeter away from it
i hid dand saw him and tried to switch to my F2000 but clicked 4 and ended up tossing grenades everywhere and i nearly died but i got the controller.

Updated OP with links to IGN(they actually rated these games decently) for points of reference.

Hey guys, finally bought a copy of SoC but the head-bobbing is really giving me a headache :/

Any mods that have fixed this along with any guides about how to properly install said mod?

In general, any mods that you would recommend for these games that would bring it up to modern standards without gimping anything?
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 07:11:13 PM by Citrousct »

Hey guys, finally bought a copy of SoC but the head-bobbing is really giving me a headache :/

Any mods that have fixed this along with any guides about how to properly install said mod?

In general, any mods that you would recommend for these games that would bring it up to modern standards without gimping anything?
Sounds like you want STALKER complete...

Welp... http://www.moddb.com/mods/stalker-complete-2009

Sounds like you want STALKER complete...

Welp... http://www.moddb.com/mods/stalker-complete-2009
any mods that you would recommend for these games that would bring it up to modern standards without gimping anything?

And I still maintain my position that you should play vanilla before adding sprinkles (mods).

But if you're really dieing for some good graphics mods without touching gameplay I'd suggest Stalker Weather Overhaul, Argus's Photorealistic Zone Texture Pack, and Stalker Shaders MAX. And there's also the Zone Reclamation Project for bug fixes.

And I still maintain my position that you should play vanilla before adding sprinkles (mods).

But if you're really dieing for some good graphics mods without touching gameplay I'd suggest Stalker Weather Overhaul, Argus's Photorealistic Zone Texture Pack, and Stalker Shaders MAX. And there's also the Zone Reclamation Project for bug fixes.
Modern standards seems to be easy.

So, apparently GSC still owns the rights to the S.T.A.L.K.E.R franchise and all related intellectual properties;
http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/12/13/stalker-acquisition-update-gsc-responds-say-they-remain-sole-owners/?ns_campaign=article-feed&ns_mchannel=ref&ns_source=steam&ns_linkname=0&ns_fee=0

This whole debacle is getting quite confusing, publishers claiming this, devs claiming that and people claiming something else

No one likes an OP page stretch.

No one likes an OP page stretch.
^^^^^^^

Seriously, I have no clue how to size images, I even said so in OP, does anyone know?

I use a forum theme that locks all pages to a certain width and auto-scales all images if they're larger than the maximum page width :)

[img width=500]-InsertURLHere-[ /img]

i hid dand saw him and tried to switch to my F2000 but clicked 4 and ended up tossing grenades everywhere and i nearly died but i got the controller.
Having the metal helmet with the gas mask with psyh protection helps. fire a few shots then take cover and repeat.