Author Topic: shyGriff - Episodes 1-3, "facepalm, frick, im bored lol"  (Read 18571 times)

Look, I'm just gonna call her parents right now and tell them about this whole incident. Don't expect any contact from here for a while.
oh forget that'll definitely show her

Or maybe she doesn't want to swear?

This isn't just nitpicking, it's attacking a little girl over the most trivial things possible.
this

The "frick" thing is annoying, and her sentances could just be better without it.

well what else am i supposed to do
i dont have anything else to do so yeah
go back to tumblr

ur not welkkom here!!!!

The "frick" thing is annoying, and her sentances could just be better without it.
At least I have one person who understands my point of view.

At least I have one person who understands my point of view.
If she doesn't like cursing, she just substitutes it with a substitute for cursing, therefore implying she is cursing.

which is handicapped as hell

the whole frick deal doesn't really matter, unless you're part of the "swearing is cool lol i'm 12" crowd. the constant offtopic blog / derailing threads is pretty stupid though.

the whole frick deal doesn't really matter, unless you're part of the "swearing is cool lol i'm 12" crowd. the constant offtopic blog / derailing threads is pretty stupid though.
We're more picking at that it's just annoying and the sentences could easily have been made without it.