Author Topic: Kid arrested at my school :O  (Read 1624 times)

After what happened at Sandy Elementry school, police are now on stand and are taking the situation very seriously, this is not surprising. Some guy the other day got arrested after claiming that as praise for the murderer's actions, he was going to take fully automatic rifles and fire upon local schools, he had about 5 targeted and had at least 9 weapons, 6 of them were automatic...

some dumbass got out of suspension at my school for acting like they were hurt

I remember that one time where one guy stabbed another guy in the head at my school. It spreaded onto my local news.

Some kid "touched" a girl in school and was expelled

Some kid "touched" a girl in school and was expelled
my music teacher was fired for molesting a girl
not sure if true because I've only heard it from the students and not the teachers

the idiocy of the rumors at my school hurts my ears

At camp this crazy italian kid threatened the whole tent with a knife to go to bed.

Oh, sorry sir you can't bring a knife on a plane.

Just book first class and we'll give you one for free.
The knife in first class is a rounded knife made for cutting food and spreading butter. trying to stab someone with it would get about ten people beating the stuff out of you in an instant.

i got expelled the other day for running up to this guy who has problems with my friend and started beating on him infront of everyone and then ran for it lmao, got arrested two days later haha
yeah you're not cool
at all
you're officially a friend, penguin
GJ 10/10 A++ absolutely flawless.
moron.

i remember once a kid pulled out a knife in school and he got expelled
this one gay black guy at my school pulled a pink knife on a girl in eighth grade
he got suspended for like a week...

this one gay black guy at my school pulled a pink knife on a girl in eighth grade
he got suspended for like a week...
idk what exactly happened since i didnt see it and it was like 5 years ago

but i think he stabbed a kid with it