Author Topic: Wheres blocklandian1? :o  (Read 1758 times)

He hasnt been on since the 4th...

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=50867

did he just quit posting or something? :o

theres probably a thread on this but :/
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 12:16:13 AM by Ayxrion »

Ssssshhh
You'll wake him

he seemed obnoxiously kind imo
i mean yeah it's great to have a kind forumer every now and then but it seemed so forced with him

Quote from: Cargøn link=topic=218939.msg6243409#msg624340 Yy9 date=1357795896
SHHH! Not so loud!
y

y
i remember blocklandian being the biggest pain in the ass at first. pretty much no one liked him.
then he slowly got better, other forumers joined and liked him because he wasn't as bad as he used to be.
but most of us still hate him from the way he used to be, and frankly i still dislike him today.

i remember blocklandian being the biggest pain in the ass at first. pretty much no one liked him.
then he slowly got better, other forumers joined and liked him because he wasn't as bad as he used to be.
but most of us still hate him from the way he used to be, and frankly i still dislike him today.
oh, I like him. He's pretty nice.

I like him when he doesn't do anything annoying.

He's too nice, it's annoying.

Why can't anybody be just not too nice or too mean? That balance never seems to be achieved, especially by block-stuffting autistic internet warriors.