Author Topic: +Singapura's+ App  (Read 2073 times)

here's builds i never finished, I guess if I had a better chance I would surely finish one as an app but for now here's some stuff... Some of the crappier stuff is from when i just started out on the game..

MY RENDITION OF THE TAJ MAHAL

A SORT OF DISNEY CASTLE LIKE THING

50'S STYLE DINER

I GUESS A TEMPLE

ONE OF MY FIRST ONES... A KINDA GEORGIAN MANSION

PART I WORKED ON FROM THE 44 GREEK CLAN BUILD (WHICH IDK WHAT HAPPENED TO LOL)

FEEL FREE TO SAY W/EV YOU WANT, ANYBODY, I WON'T GET OFFENDED LIKE SOME LITTLE WHINY NOOBCAKE...  I NEVER REALLY POUR ALL MY EFFORT INTO ANY OF THESE SO IM NOT SUPER ATTACHED...

CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ...OOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!42!!!!!

Maybe I didn't see it, but did you even say what the app is for?

o shiz good idea... lol it's late and i've been at work for so long..

sorry...

idk um i guess USSR... i meean what else is there... I guess MotE but otha than those idk...

whateva

gah can we get you to join INVA? we are a top secret DM and high detail build clan.

?????//? wow man that is magnifacent and i think thats the first time i ever said that on this fourms :cookieMonster: great job searosely!

Taj Mahal needs more colour. I know, the original is just white, but it looks bland in Blockland.

Other than that, nice job!

I like the mansion out of all of them for some reason, it looks really good.

I like them, but they could use a bit more color. 7.5/10 because they aren't finished, but what is done is great.

yep np as I said I never finished and I do remember some ppl suggesting while i was building to colour the taj mahal... ii guess i could make it all colourful and call it the acid trip taj mahal

you did a good job on them , i liked the castle thing the most ,  :cookie: for you  :cookieMonster:

Rex

The DOF effect on the cylindrical tiles made me lul.

I like the Astro Cafe, and I think you've got potential. However, I do not think you're good enough for MotE.

lmao
any suggestions ronin? or just a no gtfo?