Author Topic: TAG's Jail RP - Closed after another great host c:  (Read 9036 times)

Stop being so closed all the time :(

Is it tomorrow now? C:

Actually it is, but there's 1 thing I'm considering: Removing all firearms except for those in the cops' spawn and replacing the current ones with medium-damage melee weapons. Instead I will add the 'drop items on death' add-on so the officers will drop their guns should a prisoner kill them, so that the prisoners have to 'build up' their firepower.

Server is open now!
Closed once more, I'll try to change the weapons before hosting tomorrow.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 06:58:09 PM by TheArmyGuy »

Hmm, seems nice, But, Tezuni is banned for avertising his Jail Escape? Thats just a shame, im thinking that Tezuni's one is one of another great jail escape hoster? Aw, thats very sad. Why dont you just troll the hell outa him, for revenge! (Not really)
Oh and i rate the builds 10/10 Really better than Tezuni's.

Hmm, seems nice, But, Tezuni is banned for avertising his Jail Escape? Thats just a shame, im thinking that Tezuni's one is one of another great jail escape hoster? Aw, thats very sad. Why dont you just troll the hell outa him, for revenge! (Not really)
Oh and i rate the builds 10/10 Really better than Tezuni's.
Well it'd be pretty stupid if he was just allowed on the server doing nothing but telling people to go to his RP wouldn't it?

I sort of forgot this still existed, gonna host this weekend.

Taaag. This is the best server. Put it up man.

Tomorrow okee I have to enable tons of stupid add-ons which is boring etc :(

The rustique interior of the library.

OFF topic: Where did you get that bricks for the chairs? (the right ones and round)

ON topic: This is great, i luv it :3

'One random brickpack', it's on RTB.

Maybe vehicles... small vehicles?

Brilliant build, great idea with the blocks.

you should make a puzzle, wherein the player must complete the challenge. If they fail, they are put in solitary confinement, if they win, they recieve a powerful weapon. YES THIS SOUNDS LIKE THE BALDR CHALLENGE.