Author Topic: How do I change the email my forum account was registered on?  (Read 1551 times)

I've forgotten my pass completely and wynd_fox isn't online so I can't change it, transparency forgets up when I try and upload from apple devices and its the only device my account is logged in on.

Is it even possible? This key and forum account was registered on his email.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=52378;sa=account

EDIT: Never mind. You need the password to change the email. The only thing you can do is wait for wynd_fox to come online and have a password recovery sent to his email. Once you have the password, I suggest changing the email and password right away.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 12:11:31 PM by dkamm65 »

account related settings > change email > input current password > save

that's the only way i know of

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=52378;sa=account

EDIT: Never mind. You need the password to change the email. The only thing you can do is wait for wynd_fox to come online and have a password recovery sent to his email. Once you have the password, I suggest changing the email and password right away.
Another user is registered with my one.

the key wont matter what email, because it has nothing to do with your password.

but why on earth where you using someone elses email for your forum account...

the key wont matter what email, because it has nothing to do with your password.

but why on earth where you using someone elses email for your forum account...
Because the other ones were taken and I thought just because it was his key then I had to use the email it was registered on.

My old old account.

Log in to that account and change the email to something else, then change this account's email.

Log in to that account and change the email to something else, then change this account's email.
I need to have registered a key to change it on that old old account.

And this is my _maxwell23461_ account.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 12:30:40 PM by Maxwell23461 »

I need to have registered a key to change it on that old old account.

No you don't. I have a keyless alt and I can change the email.

No you don't. I have a keyless alt and I can change the email.
then why the does it tell me I need to purchase a key to post when I try to make any changes to that account then?

then why the does it tell me I need to purchase a key to post when I try to make any changes to that account then?

Maybe PM Badspot about it.

Maybe PM Badspot about it.
PMs are revoked on this account.

I'm pretty much screwed until wynd comes online :(