Author Topic: Can Someone at Badspot's Server Unban Me?  (Read 877 times)

About a year ago, I made a decision I wasn't proud of. I've already been banned for this so the fact that I would be banned from here would be illogical. I rocket-spammed someone's build and detonated many explosions. I would go through the many excuses I have thought of for trying to justify why I did it, but there is simply nothing that could justify my actions. I promise that this will not happen again. I would appreciate if someone would unban me from the server, I want to contribute to the server now properly and without causing destruction.

Thank you,

Brozie
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 02:07:21 AM by Mounds Bar »

Likewise, I would also like a unban, I kept calling a individual who I can't quite remember and called him a monday, unfoetuantly he was also banned in the process.

I would really like a unban , sort of a second chance would be appreciated.
Thanks, I will learn from this and also take full responcibilities of my actions.
Kilser (13176)

Your bans can be appealed for $20 at this website, and if you went back in time, there was a weekend in november where you could get an appeal for only $5. Too bad there might not be a great deal like that again..

I would appreciate if someone would ban me from the server
So you want to get banned more, right?

this thread is funny lol

I couldn't decide if in drama or not.

then it should've been a decision between GD and drama

off topic is not about blockland

I have been banned from Badspot's servers for probably 3-4 years now. This is because I was working on a clientside ignore script, but I screwed up part of the unignore, since I was still making it. I was testing it, said "Crap, why can't I unigore?" and ever since I've been greeted with "Because your chat filter sucks."

Point being... Not sure, really.