Author Topic: Removing Hands  (Read 813 times)

Is there a way to remove the blockheads hands, so i can add hands to make the models a little less.... crappy

findclientbyname(name).player.hideNode("LHAND");
findclientbyname(name).player.hideNode("RHAND");
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=26416.0

I think he's asking for it on the script side. In that case check when the gun is mounted, then hideNodes, and afterward check when the gun is unmounted, which then you reshow the nodes.

Check out my Halloween Headgear. It hides hats while a custom hat is mounted and then puts the hats back when you take off the custom hat. You could use the same thing and change the hats to hands. Please note that the script I'm talking about is made by Moppy, not me.

Thanks all

Check out my Halloween Headgear. It hides hats while a custom hat is mounted and then puts the hats back when you take off the custom hat. You could use the same thing and change the hats to hands. Please note that the script I'm talking about is made by Moppy, not me.
I think he's asking for it on the script side. In that case check when the gun is mounted, then hideNodes, and afterward check when the gun is unmounted, which then you reshow the nodes.
findclientbyname(name).player.hideNode("LHAND");
findclientbyname(name).player.hideNode("RHAND");
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=26416.0