Author Topic: Nuclear Dawn for Blockland  (Read 3400 times)

The prob is ND doesn't have vehicles AT PRESENT. There is whispers that they're on the way, but then again that's been a longstanding rumor.

Still, if you can pull off some of the biggies (the commander system being the major one) I'd totally would like to see it. The weapons and playertypes, in theory, are the easy part :P

i started modeling for him! :D
got the wall done and now im modeling the powerplant

The prob is ND doesn't have vehicles AT PRESENT. There is whispers that they're on the way, but then again that's been a longstanding rumor.

Still, if you can pull off some of the biggies (the commander system being the major one) I'd totally would like to see it. The weapons and playertypes, in theory, are the easy part :P
Well the commander system might not be so hard.
Depends on how closely to the origional game I want to be.

I mean, a full top down RTS style might not be possible in blockland.

I preordered this game and then the community died before the beta was even over... It has a cool concept though.
Natural Selection came out way before Nuclear Dawn and NS still has a community if you want a game similiar to Nuclear Dawn.

You're not the only modeler in this community.
He has like 30 different names on his avatar so I get confused.

He has like 30 different names on his avatar so I get confused.
BTW, I still need a modeler.

Aw this game is cool, I played it some on a free trial...

Bump, no one wants to model?
(I've installed blender, and I guess I'll try to do it myself if no one volenteers)

Bump, no one wants to model?
(I've installed blender, and I guess I'll try to do it myself if no one volenteers)
I would but I would never be able to finish it.

Get Teamviewer7 and I'll show you some cool stuff about modeling in Blender I learned.