Author Topic: Zapkraft 24/7 Minecraft Survival Server  (Read 1734 times)

About
Zapkraft is a somewhat-roleplay survival server for vanilla Minecraft. The server has been running since 2010, and was originally titled 'ZapKraft.' The server is deemed 24/7, but is sometimes (but not often) down for maintenance. You can always check whether or not it's up via our Minecraft Viewer server status page.

Joining
The server is public, but if you break the rules you will be banned from the server, and your reputation on the McBans service will be affected.
24.207.76.190:25565

Current Moderation
Red = Admin
Purple = Mod
Zapk
brooklee
LegoPepper

« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 10:34:36 PM by Subpixel »

Some people told me I should remove the white-list again, so I did.
24.207.76.190:25565

The server is public, but if you break the rules you will be banned from the server, and on the McBans service.

im pretty sure 1 ban would not be a total ban from mcbans

Mcbans is a method for butthurt admins to ban people from a network of pussies.

Mcbans is a method for butthurt admins to ban people from a network of pussies.
umm, how is that?
Coud you please annotate?

umm, how is that?
Coud you please annotate?
mcbans is a system to ban people from multiple people. The main reason to do this is to defend lazy servers from griefers, but it allows for starfish admins to group together and get people banned.

mcbans is a system to ban people from multiple people. The main reason to do this is to defend lazy servers from griefers, but it allows for starfish admins to group together and get people banned.
This isn't the case.
For small servers like this, banning somebody just bans them locally and very very slightly decreases their reputation. For the most popular servers though, where they generally have a really good system for bans, those are the ones that actually effect any other servers.