Author Topic: Concept Idea- Shopping Mall Gamemode  (Read 1128 times)

I saw this thread, and instantly got a tsunami of ideas: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=228587.0

Okay, so basically, there is a default shopping centre built. Players start with say... $4000.
This money then buys them a 16x16 allotment in the shopping centre. People then visit the shop, buy things (food, materials, bots (mall cop, shop assistants, janitors) to go into their shops.

The player then can buy more shops, maybe even sell them at a real estate shop, and build their shop even more.

This could be a really interesting game mode, if somebody has the time to script it.
I would be willing to help build such a shopping centre.

Advice and ideas please <3

What about people who dont want to build a shop?

kinda like the roblox gamemode?

i always found that game to be interesting
shoot things

im building a mall and working on a "mall madness" gamemode. those of you who are in your late 20s and are female may know what that is lol

this isnt a server for them, then.

i always found that game to be interestingshoot things
I've never played roblox, so I wouldnt know.

im building a mall and working on a "mall madness" gamemode. those of you who are in your late 20s and are female may know what that is lol
Can I see please? :)

i always found that game to be interesting
it was fun because these malls would always allow all gear.
Needless to say i went on gigantic hectic killing sprees and forgeted people over with my staff of ice that builds a huge wall of unanchored bricks

ahhh that game used to be so fun