Author Topic: Steam is frozen trying to log in.  (Read 902 times)

I'm currently tethering my 3g phone to my pc btw. I tried to log in but the log in is just stuck there, not responding, is there anything I can do to make this loving work?

reinstalling it would be a good option

reinstalling it would be a good option

forget that stuff, it took me 3 hours to install the update.

Don't try and log onto a service that uses Internet 24/7 when using Internet through a 3G phone...?

Common sense people

3g doesn't give a constant stream of internet, don't expect it to work, you should do what normal people do and pay for an internet service.

Obviously Gabe doesn't want you to use his service anymore.

Use the Steam mobile app?

3g doesn't give a constant stream of internet, don't expect it to work, you should do what normal people do and pay for an internet service.

Ok that means I need to fork out 200 dollars for internet service and 400 more for them to hook it up.