Author Topic: My WIP room.  (Read 1572 times)

I'm working on this build at my server for while it has furnitures here a list of it.
Furnitures already made in my room:
end table with lamp
ceiling fan with 5 lights and 2 worked button for lights (white button is 1 light) (grey button is 4 lights)
desktop with computer
few curtains
shelve

I will add more soon.

I hope It good.
Rate! x/10
« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 10:11:42 AM by master king deaddude »

It's quite sweet, actually.
You've avoided an easy trap in interior rooms, which is to make them too small for any decent detailing in furniture.

I will admit however that the room might seem a little short in height. The hanging fan/light seems a bit low.
How tall are the walls, I can see about 8 bricks I think? And the light is 2-3 bricks tall?
The picture might just make the scale seem a bit odd, but does your character not scrape his head underneath it?

Also, on the 1st picture, you can see that your print bricks for the floor have accidentally been flipped upside down.
See how there's a thick dark line?
I personally would remove all the ones that are upside down and put them in with the brick the right-way up. But it might not bother you enough to do that.

The room is really nice, however. If a bit empty. Try putting a rug or something in the middle?
Well done on it however. It's lovely.
I'd give it a 7/10!

It's quite sweet, actually.
You've avoided an easy trap in interior rooms, which is to make them too small for any decent detailing in furniture.

I will admit however that the room might seem a little short in height. The hanging fan/light seems a bit low.
How tall are the walls, I can see about 8 bricks I think? And the light is 2-3 bricks tall?
The picture might just make the scale seem a bit odd, but does your character not scrape his head underneath it?

Also, on the 1st picture, you can see that your print bricks for the floor have accidentally been flipped upside down.
See how there's a thick dark line?
I personally would remove all the ones that are upside down and put them in with the brick the right-way up. But it might not bother you enough to do that.

The room is really nice, however. If a bit empty. Try putting a rug or something in the middle?
Well done on it however. It's lovely.
I'd give it a 7/10!

Okay I ll replace floor with tile brick with this http://forum.returntoblockland.com/dlm/viewFile.php?id=2131

Try putting a rug or something in the middle?
I ll add it later.

prints bricks missplaced, and, room a bit empty.

I love the fan ;P but you already know it lol

The floorboards look a little too short, try making them longer.

I like the room, I especially love the fan.
You should make the walls green though.