Author Topic: Super sniper and assasin 1337  (Read 1567 times)

lol he decided that i was an starfish and permabanned me and removed me from rtb
aren't i suck a richard

lol he decided that i was an starfish and permabanned me and removed me from rtb
aren't i such a richard
noedit
well i guess my mind was in the gutter

Well, he is right. They just trolled me until I built a tiny box base and killed them both.
Then they banned me for fifteen days, twenty three hours and fifty nine minutes with the reason ""
Yep, no reason.
/support
I love how you say that we banned you for 15 days, because that is a lie, you have never even joined the server. ;)

I love how you say that we banned you for 15 days, because that is a lie, you have never even joined the server. ;)
Wait, what?
What was the server name? I must've been on a different server.
stuff. Sorry.

I'm gonna talk to Sniper after school, I can't right now because I should be sleeping

Wait, what?
What was the server name? I must've been on a different server.
stuff. Sorry.
"BrendonHuff's FORT WARS"

NOEDIT: Forgot to add to the OP of how ass-asin would spawncamp, but when I entered his base, he flipped stuff on me and would teleport to me and kill me.

NOEDIT: Forgot to add to the OP of how ass-asin would spawncamp, but when I entered his base, he flipped stuff on me and would teleport to me and kill me.
Yeah, Assasin was being a richard, and im sorry about how i treated you last night, i was really tired and by brother was annoying the stuff out of me.

Yeah, Assasin was being a richard, and im sorry about how i treated you last night, i was really tired and by brother was annoying the stuff out of me.
Fair enough. I accept your apology.

Assassin1337 has been on my server before, and he was extremely stupid (He built a shop in a fortwars, eugh) and then argued with me when I told him to get rid of it and turn it back into a fort. Sniper was alright though, with me.