Author Topic: My Blockhead Bot won't go to the bricks it's told to!  (Read 1368 times)

I wanted to make the Bot from the Hole brick to go to brick name "baby1" then to "baby2" then "baby3" and so on. It only goes to 3 of those bricks before it starts wandering around, jumping, and spray painting!

Why is it doing this?!

I never told it to do any of that, and there isnt anything in it's way of going to the next brick!
What do I do? Please help Me, I'm trying to make a GoldenEye 007 Mission, and need these as the bad guys walking around.

Some instructions on what events I should use would be great! Thanks!

Try renaming the blocks. If that doesn't work, break the bots and make new bots, then re-event them.

Did you add a delay between the events? If you tell him to go to all 3 at the same time, it'll just go to the last one you told it to go too.

Bots by defualt, run around, spray paint and be general idiots on there own. You have to turn it off threw events or wrench the hole.

I told the Bot to go to "baby1" and then I wrenched the brick baby 1 and put in "On Bot Reach Brick-Bot-Go To Brick-baby2" and then the Bot goes to "baby2", but once He reaches it, He wont go to "baby3".

Try turning off the bot idle mode. (there's an event)