Author Topic: My first ever music.  (Read 837 times)

It's weird as forget and doesn't make any sense, and did not cost me a penny to make. And was all legally done too!

Tell me what you think, I'm more interested in what you think of my rhythm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eej6gMztxwE&feature=youtu.be

I used LMMS to make this. (really good free software, honestly 10/10) (used audacity as well for after-editing)

uh
uhhh
uhhhh
want a lie or the truth?

The truth of course. I don't expect you all to be like "me love this omfg xoxox" like, seriously, I didn't put a huge amount of effort in and I didn't even have any samples to mess with :P

You officially made blah

It's uh, fine I guess.

I kinda like it.  Could see it in some kind of 8-bit dinosaur hunting game.

As I think I said before, it's cool, but it really doesn't have much of any tonality. I guess Portal music is like that sometimes too; it works.
Good job.

Yay thank you :) that was literally all I could have wished to hear I'm really happy now :D

Do you have any rec's? I need some beatmaking software like this that's freeware w/ mac compatibility

Do you have any rec's? I need some beatmaking software like this that's freeware w/ mac compatibility
Linus MultiMedia Studio; I dunno about compatibility with mac but it's good. I've heard of garageband as well but I've absolutely no idea what that's like, only that its mac compatible and free..