Author Topic: Communities of Minecraft and ROBLOX - "omg big copy of miencraff!!!!!"  (Read 6767 times)

The real reason why everyone is now posting on this is because one starfish did a explosive bump which resulted in either an entire page of support to people who didn't see it or the down right bashing of me because I may or may not just be a victim in an act of trolling.

I will admit, I was gullible enough to probably fall for a troll, but these accusations of "that guy's a troll you suck op" is getting old. Yes, the person being pointed at in a drama may be a troll, but that doesn't mean that anyone who does extremely handicapped things or is overall a douchebag means he's trolling.

Getting back into the topic, there are some people who think Blockland is a straight rip-off of Minecraft and are not trolling. I told some of my friends at school about the game and either said "wait, isn't that Minecraft?" or "dude, that sounds like a copy of Minecraft, who would want to buy that?".

I only wish for this topic to be locked because, honestly, I was being a bit biased over the entire thing and, well, whining about it like an 11 year old who can't buy a Snickers bar.

you do know that this will not change anything, right? no one of the minecraft or roblox community will ever see this thread. it is honestly pointless as nothing will change from it.

you do know that this will not change anything, right? no one of the minecraft or roblox community will ever see this thread. it is honestly pointless as nothing will change from it.
Not unless we go to both communities and tell them to stop raiding eachother.

At first I thought it pissed me off with the whole Blockland and Roblox thing, but the second anyone was handicapped enough to decide that Minecraft was even relatable with Minecraft and Roblox, is what set me off the edge.

For anyone that freaking even mentions the words "blockland is terrible" or something close, we should force them to write better code.
Watch them fail at it terribly. Then they will be the ones being insulted.

nobody actually thinks it's a copy of anything
they're trolling
and it appears to work rather well