Author Topic: Program removed all Internet browsers  (Read 916 times)

So I ran a program (trusted) to remove a certain virus... Because the virus was embedded in all my browsers, they were deleted. How would I go about getting some back??

Google firefox.
Go to firefox page.
Download firefox.
Run installer.



?????

you'll have to put a portable version of a browser on a flash drive and then install them again using the browser on the drive

Google firefox.
Go to firefox page.
Download firefox.
Run installer.



?????
how does he do that with no browser

Do you mean things like Firefox and Chrome?

Surely you're using a web-browser now, like IE to post here?

Surely you can just use that to go to the browsers websites and re-download and install them.

Every browser is gone! Internet explorer too! I might do the flash drive thing.

Using iPod btw

Phones can browse the internet, guys. More than just computers in any case.

If your phone can't download files, do what Pacha said on someone else's computer.

Every browser is gone! Internet explorer too! I might do the flash drive thing.
I doubt it.
Search for IE in your program files.

I doubt it.
Search for IE in your program files.
No really... It's gone

Every browser is gone! Internet explorer too! I might do the flash drive thing.

Using iPod btw
http://relmirror.palemoon.org/release/Palemoon-Portable-20.1.exe

run the .exe and tell it where to unpack (your flash drive) and then run palemoon-portable.exe from the flash drive on your computer. pale moon is a fork of Firefox

No really... It's gone
I asssume youre on a different computer atm?



System restore worked... And virus is gone... Win win situation with a little extra time. Thanks for the help guys! Locking