Author Topic: Hey, I'm back.  (Read 3478 times)

Yeah, I'm questioning this thread's placement as well.

Eh, I'm mostly known for my drama topics.

Eh, I'm mostly known for my drama topics.
Then don't drama yourself silly

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
oh god people are hilarious. change.

Eh, you weren't that bad of a guy, I only really remember the one incident with you.
Just the other day I was looking through my txt file containing some of the most amusing/absurd forum quotes I've encountered and I saw
Quote from: Cassord
*chanting in the background* *chanting gets louder* *you can make the words out slightly* "ban, ban, ban, ban, ban," *Chanting gets louder and louder* "Ban, ban, ban, ban," *as they get closer, you see familiar faces.* *these familiar faces are all your friends from the blockland forums* *They are carrying torches, bows, and spears made of wood.* *As soon as they see you, they all increase the volume of their chant.* *They all stop in their tracks, and look at you* *they advance toward you, some of them are drawing their bows, aiming at you* *You start to run, but you're too late, one of the arrows hits you in the thigh. and you trip* *pain sears through your thigh like never before. You have never felt this much pain* *The rest of them slowly advance toward you* *Once they get close, the ones with spears start butting you with the sharp, splintery ends of their spears. they do this relentlessly for a couple minutes, you screaming in agony the whole time.* *Then, suddenly, an even more familiar face comes out of the nearby brush* *It's badspot, and he's carrying a plastic toy hammer that seems to have been hastily painted red.* *He slowly walks toward you, and as the others see him, they stop in their tracks and run away into the bushes.* *Badspot comes over to you, looks you in the eye, and starts beating your head with the toy hammer mercilessly* *he keeps beating you with the hammer until the hammer breaks, and by that  time, there is a good sized hole in your skull.* *Badspot dips a finger in, and slowly paints the words: "USER WAS BANNED FOR POST" into the ground near you* *He calls over your friends, and they set off once again.*
and

AND THIS IS HOW WE WASH OUR HANDS

and I wondered if you were ever going to come back.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=235207.0

this happened.
Oh my god, that thing was loving amazing.
You gotta read the whole thing in order, Cassord, cause the later stuff will make zero sense if you don't start at the beginning.