Author Topic: IM BACK AND BUILDING GET REEDY FOR A FLEET  (Read 3170 times)

Any pics yet?

Not just yet I've finished 19 ships and the pics aren't very informative but you'll have the pics soon😃

oh, its you

looking forward to these builds. sound very promising

he could just be using the cookiemonster to express his happiness towards this topic but who else than you guys to immediately report people hoping to get them banned

he could just be using the cookiemonster to express his happiness towards this topic but who else than you guys to immediately report people hoping to get them banned
I was gonna say that but I didn't want to get into another internet flame war.

Um,
is this counted as spam?

Go away if your going to be negative

seriously i don't understand why people do this

if you think it's bannable, read the rules (or know them by heart). if you still think it's bannable, then report it.

don't flood stuff with "oh is this bannaber is ban?" because 99.6% of the time it isn't

Usually the proper use of the gallery forum is to start with pictures and then get feedback on those pictures.  In this thread you are basically saying: "I'm working on some stuff, that is all.  Feel free to discuss."

If you don't have pictures yet, then there really isn't much of a point to opening a thread about your build.  Naturally then the discussion will be about you instead of about your build.

Edit: oh hey this isn't in the gallery forum.  I would say this belongs there except for the lack of pictures...
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 08:38:03 PM by Nexus »

seriously i don't understand why people do this

if you think it's bannable, read the rules (or know them by heart). if you still think it's bannable, then report it.

don't flood stuff with "oh is this bannaber is ban?" because 99.6% of the time it isn't
This. 1 emote is not spam.