Author Topic: Mafia Madness Rules for Dummies  (Read 4135 times)

the only winning move is not to play since all the servers hosting this are garbage

the only winning move is not to play since all the servers hosting this are garbage
I plan on hosting as soon as a certain add-on is released.

Overalls MM isn't so great, it doesn't use the pyramid map and afterlife is in the museum where you can just walk out of there and people who are alive can see who is dead.

what is this
trouble in terrorist town?

what is this
trouble in terrorist town?
it's identical in concept, but it's a bit more complex

I see

I see
only a bit though, i mean it's obviously not that hard to get a grasp of
only six pages of rules+information and a thread dedicated to try and clear up confusion about them

It requires a lot of thinking, but it's more fun than TTT in my opinion.

Trifornt said you can kill if someone else threatens to kill. He RDM'd and used this excuse at his server even though you can't do this.

Trifornt said you can kill if someone else threatens to kill. He RDM'd and used this excuse at his server even though you can't do this.
He sucks at hosting it and has no idea what he's doing. So many people got away with RDMs when I was there.

That's how I host my Mafia Madness servers. Who said you can't change things up?

That's how I host my Mafia Madness servers. Who said you can't change things up?
He was allowing people to get away with RDMs every round. It was pretty bad.

He was allowing people to get away with RDMs every round. It was pretty bad.
I know.
Thanks for telling me that. I'm trying to improve.

That's how I host my Mafia Madness servers.
So there is no voting allowed at your server? Voting is trying to get someone killed, so if someone votes are you just going to kill them for threatening someone else?

Who said you can't change things up?
Certain things shouldn't be changed. That rule you made up is stupid. There are several things that that rule screws up.