Author Topic: Psychedelic and Drug Inspired Art  (Read 2450 times)

this thread is great.
however this art is not mine all rights go to bryan lewis saunders

isn't computer cleaner or whatever a great thing

this art is not mine

original content only please

If you're not posting art you have created you should post somewhere else besides the "Creativity" section.

If you're not posting art you have created you should post somewhere else besides the "Creativity" section.
I mean it's still nice to share other peoples art right? I mean you did say not to do so but hey expanding the horizons isn't so bad toot toot~
anyway not exactly kooky spooky but still a bit crazy hazy right?

i feel kinda obnoxious since i do have a topic but i thought it's just fair to post a few
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 11:24:13 PM by Flamecannon »

I mean it's still nice to share other peoples art right? I mean you did say not to do so but hey expanding the horizons isn't so bad toot toot~

There's nothing wrong with sharing art.

It's just that this thread (and I'd assume the entire creativity section) is for amateur/learning artists, and you can't really learn much from people who are just posting other people's art. (Like if I saw an exceptional piece, I might want to ask about the artist's process or techniques)  Also professional art pieces are usually of high-quality and made by ridiculously talented people, so it would create an unrealistic standard for aspiring artists who are posting their OC.

And I did specify original content.

It's just that this thread (and I'd assume the entire creativity section) is for amateur/learning artists, and you can't really learn much from people who are just posting other people's art. (Like if I saw an exceptional piece, I might want to ask about the artist's process or techniques)  Also professional art pieces are usually of high-quality and made by ridiculously talented people, so it would create an unrealistic standard for aspiring artists who are posting their OC.
You can't learn from people who are posting other peoples work? But what if I removed the "not made by me" part? Then you could learn by it? Also, so? I didnt know appreciating someone elses art is setting an unrealistic standard. Also, this section is for stuff that's creative, not specifically for original content/amateur artists.

And I did specify original content.
Which is dumb.

If you'd like, I'd be more than happy to create a "Post Psychedelic Pictures Here" thread in off topic.

If you'd like, I'd be more than happy to create a "Post Psychedelic Pictures Here" thread in off topic.
that wouldnt be necessary
it doesnt loving matter if your posting your art or not.
when the human brain sees "not my art" it doesnt shut down and not learn.
seriously

i dont like your tone