Author Topic: Proof girls like rich guys  (Read 2249 times)

I used the word referring to a rude/greedy person.

I used the word referring to a rude/greedy person.
That's called a jew.

And yes, you can refer to a woman as a friend these days.
Times are a changing, folks!

girls just want the d with a bonus of loadsamone

girls just want the d... enarii which is weird because it's ancient currency

Girls are greedy whores. All they want from you is your money, your time, and your life.
Youre 11.

Youre 11.
Girls are greedy whores. All they want from you is your money, your time, and your life.

This concerns me on multiple levels

Well they don't like rich guys, they like the rich guys' money. There's a difference.

Who doesn't like getting free stuff for being beautiful?

it would be nice to find a girl who is educated, employed well, can deal with her own dept herself, and generally wants to date for real, and not just need a guy because shes so pathetic and dead end in life.
oh yeah, and good looking. XD

but that girl dosnt exist. you gotta trade one or few of those things for another.

it would be nice to find a girl who is educated, employed well, can deal with her own dept herself, and generally wants to date for real, and not just need a guy because shes so pathetic and dead end in life.
oh yeah, and good looking. XD

but that girl dosnt exist. you gotta trade one or few of those things for another.

*blush* are you trying to get my attention~

sry i dont date bronies. i havnt given up on life yet.

im not a brony ):

Holy stuff lol!

I wouldn't be against dating a guy just cus he's rich hehehehehehe
but too bad no rich guys would be interested in me when they can get all those super hotties :(

alright loads of people commenting on this topic have never even talked to a girl lol