Author Topic: Xavia-Random Ban  (Read 4022 times)

though i find kicks belong there moreso than bans

Yeah. Bans don't really matter, BUT OMFG I SEE WHAT YOU MEAN MAN WE NEED TO TAKE THIS KICK AND BRING IT RIGHT TO BADSPOT TO REVIEW IT!!1!1!! stuff IS GOING DOWN MAN!1!1!!1!1!!!

Yeah. Bans don't really matter, BUT OMFG I SEE WHAT YOU MEAN MAN WE NEED TO TAKE THIS KICK AND BRING IT RIGHT TO BADSPOT TO REVIEW IT!!1!1!! stuff IS GOING DOWN MAN!1!1!!1!1!!!
i'm saying bans are more valid for reasons of actual dramas than posts in a megathread for smaller offenses

does this clear it up or do you still not understand anything i'm saying

i still find the kick, in the end, caused the ban in ways

I have a feeling you just brought that up. Game was a richard whatnot, there's no excuse to it.

I have a feeling you just brought that up. Game was a richard whatnot, there's no excuse to it.
game was set into a bad mood by the kick

You want the reason? The reason is your demanding. So I stepped up, then got a little angry and then again stood up for myself.

You want the reason? The reason is your demanding.
he didn't actually sound demanding at all to me, no
stood up for myself.
this is hilarious, lol

he didn't actually sound demanding at all to me, nothis is hilarious, lol

No one cares if it sounds demanding to you or not, if it felt demanding to the host, then he had the right to kick.
Also, the kick put everything in a bad mood? Lmao, now your really pulling stuff out of your ass.

No one cares if it sounds demanding to you or not, if it felt demanding to the host, then he had the right to kick.
fair enough

and yes the kick did bother game

don't you DARE argue with a BAD MOOD, man

Every time TB2 makes a drama, I think TB2 is the wrong

I said one word. "Wow"
That my friend is called passive aggression.  Don't do it.

kind of leaning towards FireStar's side now

quick TB2 bring out your majestic hacking excuse again!

You will get used to it :/