Author Topic: Blocko Hockey 2013-CANCELLED  (Read 6200 times)

Yeah no stuff. But I'm not having my tournament until late November if the mod is even done by then, so you're just pulling this October 30th bullstuff out of your ass.
I am just following as he says, according to him, it will be RELEASED by the end of the month, but I guess he worded it wrong. Rescheduling soon.

The 24/7 server is starting soon.

Yeah no stuff. But I'm not having my tournament until late November if the mod is even done by then, so you're just pulling this October 30th bullstuff out of your ass.
But Racerboy told me to release it on October 30th

don't listen to me I'm stupid
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 04:34:23 PM by Aide33 »

Series cancelled, go ahead and laugh at your expectations.

You cancelled it without even trying anything people suggested. Good work.

what did you expect, honestly

Called it!

I should have predicted that this would happen, another tournament disaster in the books guys!

get wrecked
and this is the best part of it

I should have predicted that this would happen, another tournament disaster in the books guys!
yay

go raven

Don't worry, I'll be hosting a real one later next month. I really don't get why every BL tournament turns into a failure.
yay

go raven
lol yup I'm the only one.

maybe ravencroft is the god of organized tournament server thingies?

he seems to be the only person who can host those type of servers without losing all hair or being a complete failure

maybe ravencroft is the god of organized tournament server thingies?

he seems to be the only person who can host those type of servers without losing all hair or being a complete failure
He sure does a damn good job.

I might do a 3v3 football tournament, but seeing how these are failing so horribly, I may wait.

Trust me, I do lose a lot of hair over it lol.

welp

might as well release it once it's done

which is whenever