7 (14%)
I don't care
12 (24%)
No
5 (10%)
Never
1 (2%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Author Topic: Netendo unveils wii mini  (Read 2793 times)

I will never understand how such a big company with so many people working together can never get anything right.

I will never understand how such a big company with so many people working together can never get anything right.
no matter how many idiots there are in a room, they will never come up with a way to get out.

Protip: this system redesign isn't for people like us
This

And backwards compatibility for the Wii was removed a long time ago.

It sure would be nice if people would research what they see before they start speaking stuff about it.

The original Wii is discontinued now, but if you're a hipster stuffster you can still buy the Wii mini if you don't want a Wii U, which has all capabilities of the Wii except the gamecube backwards compatibility. Are you people actually that stupid that you believe Nintendo would like for everyone to go out and buy a Wii Mini? When Sony came up with the hundred renditions to the PS2 or PSP no one was saying "Ugh, How original!" or
loving money whores.

When Sony came up with the hundred renditions to the PS2 or PSP no one was saying "Ugh, How original!"
Because BLF is full of nostalgiacigarettes

This product is like covering stuff in sprinkles

When Sony came up with the hundred renditions to the PS2 or PSP no one was saying "Ugh, How original!"
Well I don't own a vita but the vita tv sounds neat--

Well I don't own a vita but the vita tv sounds neat--
Well Vita TV isn't really a new model of the portable console, its a non-portable version

Good job, you guys raged harder than 4chan.