Author Topic: Reasons to buy Blockland  (Read 1784 times)

1. family rps

2. love rps

3. giant blocky snakees

Here's a good list of reasons, this got a lot of people to buy it.

Well in my opinion, Blockland is the best game I ever had.
Why?
In Blockland, there are tons and tons of things to do. From violent Tdms to peaceful family rps, you can make anything you want in Blockland. I mean anything.
TDMs, DMs, Jail Escapes, Slope CTFs, Speedkart, Zombie Survivals, tons of shooting games, Family rps, Medival rps, City rps, City rpgs, town rp, town rpg, community rp, community rpg, Lab rps, Scp Containment Breach, Creepypasta Rps, Escape the room, Rescue the ____, Escape the ____, Egypt rp, Beach rp, and so many more game modes to play. There's everything in this game.
In Blockland, you can do basically anything. It differs from many games because you can make anything you want. Even Minecraft rps, Gmod rps, etc.
Your friend really should get Blockland. It's an amazing game. For beginners, building can be hard, but once you get used to it, you're going to be building huge mansions and castles. Don't doubt yourself on this game, or don't doubt yourself on anything. Everyone is at a different level of building, so don't mind those who judge. It's a great game!

because we do not own half a million grey 2x4 Lego bricks.

or any similar combo of such bricks.
Lego enthusiasts are limited to the only real alternative; mcad programs with Lego brick model mods.
Blockland is the only existing work around to this.

because we do not own half a million grey 2x4 Lego bricks.

or any similar combo of such bricks.
Lego enthusiasts are limited to the only real alternative; mcad programs with Lego brick model mods.
Blockland is the only existing work around to this.

There was few lego 3D games, but aren't as interactive as this

There was few lego 3D games, but aren't as interactive as this

no. all other Lego or brick building games that use Lego type bricks, cannot handle the numbers.

any of a billion simulators and programs can handle 1k-5k bricks. that's nowhere near enough.
only Blockland comes close to true enthusiast's needs.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 08:00:06 PM by Bisjac »

no. all other Lego or brick building games that use Lego type bricks, cannot handle the numbers.

any of a billion simulators and programs can handle 1k-5k bricks. that's nowhere near enough.
only Blockland comes close to true enthusiast's needs.

stick this in your friend's face and ask him where else can you find a game that does this.

If he likes building things there are City Rps Family Rps
what in all the what??

because roblox and mincraf sux

I think he should buy this game if he "Wants to create places."

That's why I did.

You can make literally anything you want to. Good enough reason