Author Topic: Omicron Corporation [HISV-1 RIPSAW]  (Read 1586 times)

Innovation, Quality

Omicron Corporation is a corporation which deals with the design and production of new, innovative, next-generation battle platforms and vehicles

Roadmap

Near future

• HISV-1 (Heavy Infantry Support Vehicle) RIPSAW

Planned

• DFSV-1 (Direct Fire Support Vehicle) BEAR

Current Development

HISV-1 RIPSAW
HISV-1 (Heavy Infantry Support Vehicle) RIPSAW is the newest 1st generation vehicle designed with versatility in mind.

Main Features
  • 6GG-1APHE Gatling gun
  • Newest-gen armor plates
  • Multi-terrain capability

Currently it is in the design and prototype phase. We have already produced the first prototype of the turret.

For testing purposes, the main body of the vehicle is currently from a G PUMA. We are currently developing our own body.
The aesthetics of the turret is not finished, however all features are working correctly.

News
  • 1/7/2014 - Omicron Corporation revealed, HISV-1 RIPSAW revealed.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 01:15:17 AM by Omicron Corp »

Feedback is greatly appreciated.

Are you really just an account for add-on making?

Are you really just an account for add-on making?
that means a fresh key was bought too lol

Not bad at all.
I'll be checking this topic out regularly it seems.

Can you make also a Quad Cannon variant? Like this

And my favorite:

Means, cannon itself with four slightly oblong barrels

if someone could provide a better logo/post layout that would be great!

if someone could provide a better logo/post layout that would be great!

forgetin' beat me to the joke

I don't like the hexagon shape of the turret. The lower section of the turret shouldn't be angled up so high.

Note how small the underside is; if it was large, a shell hitting that side would be deflected down into the tank. the point of angled plating is deflection away from the tank.

you might also want to lower the height of the turret as well; use the image for a comparsion. usually turret = .7-1.0 times the tank base height, .7-.9x the width of the tank (for modern ones; the one depicted is a russian WWII tank), and is centered for tank balance.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 06:47:18 PM by Conan »