Author Topic: Error code: 0xc0000225  (Read 2221 times)

So I restarted my PC and got this

I would just use a recovery disk, but windows 8.1 requires you to make that through the OS, which I can no longer access. There's no way to make the disk on another computer in my house, none are Windows 8.1. The only thing I could see doing would be using another computer at our robotics shop that has 8 (8, not 8.1, and it's probably not 64 bit either) to make the disk, but that probably won't work. I can't download the necessary stuff, AFAIK.

Anyone have any help/ideas?

Also, don't say that the problem is me using windows 8, I like it, it works for me.


arg

matey
No.
Locking, a quick BIOS reset fixed it, I just changed something in the BIOS that caused windows to fail when starting. -_-

I'm an idiot.